[OpenStack-docs] [install-guide] Next meeting 9 June 13:00 UTC

Joseph Robinson joseph.robinson at RACKSPACE.COM
Tue Jun 9 03:41:34 UTC 2015

From: Matt Kassawara <mkassawara at gmail.com<mailto:mkassawara at gmail.com>>
Date: Tuesday, 9 June 2015 9:40 am
To: Karin Levenstein <karin.levenstein at RACKSPACE.COM<mailto:karin.levenstein at RACKSPACE.COM>>
Cc: "openstack-docs at lists.openstack.org<mailto:openstack-docs at lists.openstack.org>" <openstack-docs at lists.openstack.org<mailto:openstack-docs at lists.openstack.org>>
Subject: Re: [OpenStack-docs] [install-guide] Next meeting 9 June 13:00 UTC

With the stable/kilo branch cut, we should determine how to proceed with the following patches for Liberty around the RST conversion:

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/184388/
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/187095/
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/173249/

What about any future patches for Liberty that appear during the conversion?

We should also discuss the following patches for merge or abandonment:

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/185783/
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/188671/
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/171088/
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/173790/
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/171093/
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/187850/

With the https://review.openstack.org/#/c/187850/ patch, the original bug specifies the Juno documents: if I backport the current patch, and then write another backport patch for Kilo, the writing and changes would be out of the way for the impending RST conversion.

 If it helps, I am okay to volunteer to convert the dashboard sections for consistency.

Best Regards,

Joseph Robinson
Information Developer I
Joseph.Robinson at Rackspace.com