[OpenStack-docs] Cross-references between documents

Meg McRoberts dreidellhasa at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 3 01:17:22 UTC 2015

So are you saying we can only link to whole books, not to individual sections of books?  I guess one can give the section titlein the text surrounding the link but it puts quite a burden on the reader to find the relevant material.

So the "draft" site is for docs being developed for Liberty, right?  But if I use "liberty" in the URL, the links won't workas we're trying to develop the content.  Will kilo links be automagically updated to liberty when the time comes or willthat also be a manual procedure?.
The HA Guide content is so intimately related to the content of several other guides so this may be more important to methan to some other people.  And I realize that we may need to live with some ugliness until everything is converted to RSTand we implement intersphinx -- I just need to understand.
meg