[OpenStack-docs] [install-guide] Meeting notes, 2 June 2015

Karin Levenstein karin.levenstein at RACKSPACE.COM
Tue Jun 2 14:01:41 UTC 2015

On 6/2/15, 8:58 AM, "Andreas Jaeger" <aj at suse.com> wrote:

>>Testing
>> =====
>> Ubuntu: testing largely done; if there's anything else, can be covered
>> by standard bug fixes
>> RHEL/CentOS/Fedora: Matt has been testing CentOS and RHEL and Bernd is
>> also planning to do so; Christian looking into Fedora 22
>> SUSE/SLES: Harry tested and ran into a known bug; will re-try
>> Generally: mostly looks good, should be ready to cut stable/kilo soon
>
>We're cutting stable/kilo today as discussed on this list. If you want
>me to stop that, please tell me *quickly*,

>From what I heard this morning, I have no objections. It sounds like any
fixes that need to be made can be done as bugs/patches.

Also, to amend, I see now this in-flight patch regarding Fedora 22:
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/186470/
So that does not appear to be a blocker.