[OpenStack-docs] Debian install guide: getting it back on docs.openstack.org

Thomas Goirand zigo at debian.org
Tue Jun 2 07:08:27 UTC 2015

On 06/02/2015 07:12 AM, Andreas Jaeger wrote:
> So, stop complaining and move forward as others have said.

That's what I'm trying to do. So let's get the generation of the Debian
doc back, give me some feedback on what you think should be fixed, and
I'll do the work.

On 06/01/2015 10:25 PM, Lana Brindley wrote:
> Hi Thomas,
>
> As I said to you at the Summit, the Debian install guide has been
> deactivated for now until we have the RST conversion complete. After
> that time, we will consider reactivating it once we have commitment
> from at least one full time person to work on it (yourself, someone
> else, or any combination).
>
> Lana

You also told me that I could work on the XML version until then. Is it
still the case? My understanding is that the Kilo doc will continue to
use XML, right?

Also, what's the ETA for the RST conversion?

Cheers,

Thomas Goirand (zigo)