[OpenStack-docs] [security-guide] RST Navigation Sidebar

Meg McRoberts dreidellhasa at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 30 18:01:22 UTC 2015

What about the size of the font in the code block displays?  It us much larger than it was in thedocbook docs so that you only get around 50 characters on a line that matches the width of theregular text.  I have wget lines that use long URLs and they wrap (unless we break up the URLso it can't be copied-and-pasted).
meg