[OpenStack-docs] HA Guide - we need your help

Matt Griffin me at mattgriffin.com
Thu Jul 23 19:28:13 UTC 2015

Led by fantastic contributions by Meg McRoberts and a few others, the
migration process for the HA Guide is coming along well. Most of the
content has been moved from docbook to rst. At this point, we want to focus
on improving the content.

This is where you can help. We need experts (or even novices) in each of
the OpenStack services to review the text and file bugs where they see
errors or opportunities to improve. We've made a handy spreadsheet to point
to which sections are ready for review by subject matter experts and even
included links to the draft version of the guide where you can easily file
bugs.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17EApMTVzCgddR62ZYJC4qAs9imdZWDcSy81UNEae8WY/edit#gid=0

We want to make sure that our update to the HA Guide is usable and
accurate so please help and tell your friends to help.

If you'd like to join the HA Guide team on IRC, we meet weekly on
Thursdays. Full details can be found here:
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Documentation/HA_Guide_Update#Next_Meeting

Thanks for your help!

Best,
Matt, Meg, and rest of the HA Guide team

ps. If you need an awesome technical writer, contact Meg :)