[OpenStack-docs] distro-specific commands in guides

Meg McRoberts dreidellhasa at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 19 09:23:37 UTC 2015

Is it reasonable to think that people just know how to use these commandsif we don't include them?
I tend to favor putting in the appropriate commands for the various distros.For sophisticated audiences, I think it's actually useful to show when differentdistros have different practices.  One possible presentation style is here:
http://docs.openstack.org/draft/ha-guide/controller-ha-rabbitmq.html

It's compact and I can quickly see the command (sequence) required for thedistro I am using.
meg