[OpenStack-docs] [install-guide] Meeting notes for 14 July 2015

Sutton, Harry (HP Converged Systems & Solutions ERT) harry.sutton at hp.com
Thu Jul 16 13:07:05 UTC 2015

I could work with this, although I currently have a recurring meeting
at 2100 UTC every Tuesday, so my preference would be for 2000 UTC for
the Install Guide meeting.
	/Harry