[OpenStack-docs] [install-guide] Meeting notes, 30 June 2015

Tom Fifield tom at openstack.org
Wed Jul 15 05:51:30 UTC 2015

Hi,

nova-network provides a basic, working install, and is a scenario
preferred by quite a few users.

"documenting every scenario" and not deleting nova-net are very far from
being equivalent.

My question remains. What is the reason that we are removing a
long-standing section that satisfies the aims of the installation guide
for quite a few folks?

Regards,

Tom