[OpenStack-docs] Copying from wikipedia ;(

Lana Brindley openstack at lanabrindley.com
Mon Jul 13 04:10:24 UTC 2015

So, I just had a chat to Josh Hesketh (Infra core), who seems to think
that if some kind of open source code for checking against an English
corpus already existed (which it may do, most universities do something
like this for assignment submissions), then creating the Jenkins job
would be OK. The tricky part, of course, is creating and maintaining the
index to be searched against.

Food for thought :)