[OpenStack-docs] Licensing for docs

Alison Holloway alison.holloway at oracle.com
Fri Jul 3 03:58:19 UTC 2015

Anne,

Thanks for your super fast response. Our Legal team won't give me
approval unless the licensing information is crystal clear. I'll see
what they say with this email from you as to whether that's enough for them.

Just to clarify, the clouddocs-maven-plugin docs are the DocBook based
ones, right? All new and updated content is going into the RST-based docs?

Alison