[OpenStack-docs] Canceling openstack.booktype.pro February 1st

Anne Gentle annegentle at justwriteclick.com
Wed Jan 28 17:03:57 UTC 2015

Hi all,

I don't plan to use Booktype, a book sprint system, for book sprints any
longer, and I'd like to cancel the account. However there seems to be some
people using http://openstack.booktype.pro/ for some content, but haven't
updated for seven months. We have exported all the content that was created
in an "official" book sprint and it now lives in our git repos.

So, I want to give "fair warning" here that I'll cancel the account
February 1st. Please spread the word far and wide.