[OpenStack-docs] [training] Icehouse patches

Andreas Jaeger aj at suse.com
Fri Jan 23 07:09:19 UTC 2015

On 01/23/2015 01:28 AM, Sean Roberts wrote:
> Not sure at this point. Pranav was working through Andreas to branch. We
> wanted to follow the docs team lead on branching, so training-guides can
> branch with the rest. If I should just be working with Infra rather than
> overloading Andreas, just let me know.

Pranav wanted me to help him a few days ago but we couldn't find a
common time and then he became ill...

If you know what you need to do, no need to wait for me, just go ahead.

Note that most of the infra team is travelling this week, so you might
not get immediate help,

   GF: Felix Imendörffer, Jane Smithard, Jennifer Guild, Dilip Upmanyu,
       Graham Norton, HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)