[OpenStack-docs] [networking] Meeting summary 1/16/15

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Thu Jan 22 21:43:12 UTC 2015

On 2015-01-22 16:28:23 -0500 (-0500), Nick Chase wrote:
> I'm certainly not against trying the free service.

Great! If you do give it a try, please let us know how it goes. If
you have any feedback or identify problems with it, the
infrastructure team would love to be made aware.

> Also the current meetings aren't "invite only", though I can see
> how it would look that way!
[...]

Ahh, yeah I probably assumed a literal interpretation of the text on
the wiki which suggests you have to request an invitation to the
meeting.
--
Jeremy Stanley