[OpenStack-docs] [networking] Meeting summary 1/16/15

Edgar Magana edgar.magana at workday.com
Thu Jan 22 19:53:31 UTC 2015

Hello All,

Let me provide a little bit of background on why this team exists. Around Icehouse release, I approach Nick asking for help to get the networking documentation in better shape, for both of us was easy to start using google hangouts and that was the real reason behind it. Then, the idea of just getting the networking documentation into a better shape naturally evolved into creating a Networking guide, so we did not change the dynamics of the meeting following the standards of the rest of the OpenStack teams because from my point of view we were not an official OpenStack team and I don't think it was our plan to become one.

So, this is the time were more people wanted to be included and I believe we should either move our team into a more official shape or just simple attend the official docs meetings on IRC.

The problem with being part of the docs meeting agenda is that I am pretty sure there are already a lot of items to discuss and maybe we will not be able to focus on networking as we are doing right now.
Anyway, I would like to hear suggestions.

Anita,

Welcome to the meetings of course it always a pleasure working with you. Oleg already asked to help on the nova-net to networking docs and yes I would like to help.

Thanks,

Edgar