[OpenStack-docs] Add the "red bug button" to the API documents

Christian Berendt berendt at b1-systems.de
Fri Jan 16 15:37:16 UTC 2015

A customer recently told me he found a bug in one of our API documents.
I told him there is a "red bug button" on the right and that he can
click this button to open a new bug report on Launchpad.

Unfortunately the button is only available in the guides (I think in all
Docbook documnets) and not in the API documents.

I think it would be nice to have a red bug button for each entry in the
API documents.

Anyway, the customer really liked the OpenStack documentation.

Christian.

--
Christian Berendt
Cloud Solution Architect