[OpenStack-docs] [install-guide] use debug=True

Ian Cordasco ian.cordasco at RACKSPACE.COM
Tue Feb 17 15:48:35 UTC 2015

I think Tom is referring to https://review.openstack.org/#/c/132552/ which
has only just merged. I’m not aware of the projects that have already
started reforming their logging to follow the best current practices
documented in that spec.

(There isn’t an easier to read version because the link to Cross-Project
Sepcifications and Guidelines on http://specs.openstack.org/ doesn’t seem
to work.)