[OpenStack-docs] User Guide Speciality Team? [WAS: Re: Newbie]

Lana Brindley openstack at lanabrindley.com
Tue Feb 3 22:59:05 UTC 2015

Hi everyone,

First of all: Hi Tanja, and welcome!

After reading this email, I was thinking about the end user guides we
have in OpenStack, and wondering if people felt there would be value in
creating a User Guide speciality team.

It would give us a space to have conversations like this (about
enterprise content), support companies who reuse upstream content from
the guides, and also get some focus on information architecture,
consistency, and conventions in these guides.

I'm happy to stand up and run meetings, etc, as long as other people are
interested. Thoughts?

Lana

Lana Brindley
Technical Writer