[OpenStack-docs] [RST] Non-breaking space

Olga Gusarenko ogusarenko at mirantis.com
Tue Dec 15 09:26:27 UTC 2015

Good Tuesday to everyone!

I would like us to discuss the mathematical expressions and units of measure
formatting.
Here is the related change to the Contributor guide:

   -
   https://review.openstack.org/#/c/255332/3/doc/contributor-guide/source/writing-style/num_and_units_of_measure.rst

I tried to apply the non-breaking space in rst but failed =(. Running text
does not break in html only if it contains no spaces, or a special unicode
directive is specified (that does not worth doing, IMHO)

So, we should either do not pay attention to breaks or do not add spaces.

--
Best regards,
Olga Gusarenko

Technical Writer | Mirantis, Kharkiv | 38, Lenin av., Kharkiv, Ukraine
ogusarenko at mirantis.com | skype: gusarenko.olga | +38 (050) 843-14-25