[OpenStack-docs] [install-guide][manila] Manila install guide

Matt Kassawara mkassawara at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 21:44:28 UTC 2015

Lilia,

As of Liberty, at least RDO and Ubuntu seem to provide packages for manila.
However, I am not sure they work... and we need to determine if OBS (SUSE)
also provides packages. If you (or someone else with the project) can
create basic instructions in an etherpad (or similar place) that use the
installation guide architecture for at least one distribution, I can try to
reproduce the installation in my lab environments. If necessary, note any
architectural changes such as additional nodes including minimum hardware
requirements and configuration. If successful, we can consider moving ahead
with adding manila to the installation guide for Mitaka.