[OpenStack-docs] [ha guide] Doodle poll for a new IRC meeting schedule

Bogdan Dobrelya bdobrelia at mirantis.com
Thu Dec 3 09:35:00 UTC 2015

On 02.12.2015 13:55, Bogdan Dobrelya wrote:
> On 16.11.2015 11:33, Bogdan Dobrelya wrote:
>>> All, I created a poll [0] to shift the meeting time to be more friendly for EMEA people. And also to change the schedule from weekly to biweekly.
>>>
>>> [0]  http://doodle.com/poll/by7axmzznrcv59zf
>>
>> Hello  all.
>> Added one more option to the poll [0] for EMEA morning to meet needs of
>> potential APAC participants. Please vote.
>>
>> [0] http://doodle.com/poll/by7axmzznrcv59zf
>>

> By results of the poll, the new schedule will be:
> Biweekly on Wednesday 1500 UTC #openstack-meeting-4
>
> We had total of 4 participants and the winner option has 3 votes.

Sorry folks, but the poll was based on the obsolete calendar [0]
reference in the wiki [1].
And my patch [2] to shift the meeting time is failing infra tests and
shows conflicts ;( Sad UX, nothing to say more. The schedule remains as
it is.

[0] http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/irc-meetings.ical
[1] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings
[2] https://review.openstack.org/252388