[OpenStack-docs] Are there minimum git clone for tox and git-review?

Atsushi SAKAI sakaia at jp.fujitsu.com
Fri Aug 28 14:40:22 UTC 2015

I am trying to shorting git clone for tox and git-review.
This is for saving disk space and tox execution time.

Just for tox execution, git clone minimum requirement seems to be follows
  (if I set --depth 1, tox execution failed.)

  git clone --depth 2 http://github.com/openstack/openstack-manuals

    For openstack-manuals case, data size becomes 800MB to 200MB.

But above configuration, I cannot do git-review (i.e. failed)

Is there any way to minimize git clone datasize for git-review?

Thanks
Atsushi SAKAI