[OpenStack-docs] admin-guide-cloud RST published

Andreas Jaeger aj at suse.com
Mon Aug 24 06:57:03 UTC 2015

On 2015-08-24 08:28, Joseph Robinson wrote:

> On 23/08/2015 6:52 pm, "Andreas Jaeger" <aj at suse.com> wrote:
>
>> On 08/22/2015 08:59 AM, Andreas Jaeger wrote:
>>> Joseph's patch to merge the admin-guide-cloud has merged yesterday and
>>> you can see the new guide at
>>> http://docs.openstack.org/admin-guide-cloud/
>>>
>>> There's still a lot of URLs to admin-guide-cloud/content, all of these
>>> need to be adjusted, please grep through our repos and send patches.
>>
>> To check for missing updates in all repositories, you can use hound:
>>
>> http://hound.openstack.org/?q=docs.openstack.org%2Fadmin-guide-cloud%2Fcon
>> tent&i=nope&files=&repos=
>>
>> I found that way also a few user-guide and user-guide-admin outdated
>> links and patched a few (but not all),
>
> If anyone wants to check on and update any links, I put together a table
> to track the link updates to help prevent any update overlaps:
> https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Documentation/ReorganizeUserGuides#Link_che
> cks_and_changes
>
> Apologies if there are any sections missing. The table aims to line up
> with the hound.openstack.org search link, which has a list of all the
> affected files.

Thanks, Joe!

I'm not sure we need to update each and every link in all other repos
ourselves. Getting it done for "our" repos is first priority.

Lana, what do you think of adding a paragraph to your weekly email to
speak about this effort? That might help with reviews we send in...

        HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)