[OpenStack-docs] Service name capitalization

Anne Gentle annegentle at justwriteclick.com
Mon Aug 17 20:21:21 UTC 2015

Hi all,
In letting the service and project name proposal get more input, I think
that the general view is we should continue to capitalize all the words in
a service name (Block Storage rather than Block storage, resulting in Bare
Metal service rather than Bare metal service).

I'm amending the service guidelines in this governance patch accordingly:
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/201160/

And then applying them in this dependent patch:
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/201670

Overall it means fewer changes to more documents which I think is a good
outcome.

Please comment on the reviews for input and feel free to ask clarifying
questions here on the mailing list.

Anne Gentle
Rackspace
Principal Engineer