[OpenStack-docs] Finishing RST conversion

Andreas Jaeger aj at suse.com
Wed Aug 12 14:50:30 UTC 2015

I've written up what needs to be done for finishing an RST conversion -
the final cleanup and publish - as discussed in today's IRC meeting:

https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Documentation/Migrate#Completing_conversion_to_RST

Feel free to update and enhance. I've written this based on what we did
for Security Guide and User Guides.

This needs to be done for Cloud Admin Guide, Install Guides, and HA
Guide once you think they are ready.

    GF: Felix Imendörffer, Jane Smithard, Dilip Upmanyu, Graham Norton,
        HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)