[OpenStack-docs] [install-guide] Next meeting Tuesday 11 August, 23:00 UTC

Karin Levenstein karin.levenstein at RACKSPACE.COM
Mon Aug 10 14:40:15 UTC 2015

Hi everyone,

We're going to try a little change this week for the install guide meeting; we will be holding it instead at 23:00 UTC (6:00 PM US Central time) to try and accommodate APAC attendees. If you won't be able to attend and have an update, please email it to me sometime between now and then.

Thanks to everyone for their hard work in completing the installation guide RST conversion!

Meeting link:
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Documentation/InstallGuide#Meeting_information

Agenda:
* Testing readiness