[OpenStack-docs] [Contributor Guide] Meeting minutes, 03 Aug 2015

Olga Gusarenko ogusarenko at mirantis.com
Tue Aug 4 07:59:30 UTC 2015

Hi to All,

Yesterday we had the first meeting where we discussed the game plan for
getting the project off the ground.

*Attendees:*
Olena Logvinova, Maria Zlatkova, Olga Gusarenko

*===Wiki page creation===*

We need to create a separate wiki page to store all the project related
information:

   - team info;
   - table of contents with the links to the wiki-related content and an
   assignee for each section;
   - meetings details (agenda, action items, etc.);
   - details of committing (commit message, etc.).

*Assignee:* Olena Logvinova

*===Separate directory in the openstack-manuals repo===*
Create and adjust a separate directory in openstack-manuals for the guide.

*Assignee:* Olga Gusarenko

If anybody is willing to jump in, do not hesitate to write back =)

--
Best regards,
Olga

Technical Writer