[OpenStack-docs] How to register docs.openstack.org/developer/<projectname>?

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Sat Aug 1 11:37:38 UTC 2015

On 2015-07-31 16:34:02 -0500 (-0500), Anne Gentle wrote:
> In the openstack-infra/project-config/jenkins/jobs/projects.yaml file
> there's a - openstack-publish-jobs line and it seems that the bashate
> project has that. I can build the docs locally. Hm. I will have to wait and
> see if Jeremy Stanley or Andreas Jaeger have ideas, sorry. That's the
> extent of my understanding. You can ask in #openstack-infra also.

In the openstack-infra/project-config/zuul/layout.yaml file, there's
no publish job run for openstack-dev/bashate. Either add the
openstack-client-publish-jobs project-template to it if you only
want to publish at each release, or openstack-server-publish-jobs if
you also want to publish each time a new change merges.
--
Jeremy Stanley