[OpenStack-docs] What's Up Doc? Apr 30, 2015

Lana Brindley openstack at lanabrindley.com
Thu Apr 30 22:13:45 UTC 2015

Anne,

Thank you so much for your years of hard work, and for putting so much
effort and care into the docs organisation during your tenure. You've
left me some very big shoes to fill!

I will take over the 'What's Up, Doc?' reins from here, so if you have
any content you would like to see make it into this update, please let
me know.

Thanks,
Lana