[OpenStack-docs] What's Up Doc? Apr 30, 2015

Anne Gentle annegentle at justwriteclick.com
Thu Apr 30 21:31:05 UTC 2015

It has been an honor to work with all of you and I'm so excited the Kilo
release is complete! Many thanks for the hours and hard-earned knowledge
that you put into words for others to benefit. OpenStack is better for each
and every one of you. I've been meeting with Lana at least weekly to make
the transition smooth, and know I will continue to collaborate with this
amazing docs community. Thank you all for allowing me to serve.

Here are the minutes from this week's Doc Team meeting:
http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/docteam/2015/docteam.2015-04-29-01.00.html

Please review both the Liberty Design Summit schedule:

http://libertydesignsummit.sched.org/type/design+summit/Documentation

And the specs that are in review to prepare for the Liberty release
planning:

https://review.openstack.org/#/q/status:open+project:openstack/docs-specs,n,z

Also, we need someone to run the US-based timezone doc team meetings.
Please let Lana know you're interested. We'll give amazing IRC meeting
training to the first person to volunteer.

Anne Gentle
annegentle at justwriteclick.com