[OpenStack-docs] [ha-guide] meeting today

Meg McRoberts dreidellhasa at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 30 20:55:13 UTC 2015

Yes, Meg is tweaking.  Note that the spec currently has Jenkins errors -- I'm trying to figure it out andam about to seek help ;-)
One heads up -- mostly to Nick, I think.  Someone from RabbitMQ joined us today and will be joining us.I told him that I thought he had a brief window to submit patches to the existing HA Guide for Kilo sinceNick won't be setting up the new files and converting the docs to RST until the specs are approved.They may just move forward, targeting Liberty, but we should make a point to check for any open patchesbefore beginning the conversion process.
meg