[OpenStack-docs] URGENT: Getting ready for Kilo

Andreas Jaeger aj at suse.com
Wed Apr 29 06:50:16 UTC 2015

I've written up what needs to be done for the release of Kilo on an
Etherpad for better coordination:

https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/kilo-docs

Looking at the discussion on the mailing list, I propose we do the
following:

As in the past, we publish from master for now, we will branch a
separate kilo branch later.

We have to do the following high-level tasks:

* Publish Networking Guide continously
* Publish Install Guides to /kilo
* Publish Configuration Reference to /kilo
* Update guides for kilo release
* Update web page for kilo release

Please review the patches referenced in the wiki with high priority,
create patches that are missing and sign up for tasks.

I'd like to have everything done today - if possible - so that we have
no last minute bugs to chase,

    GF: Felix Imendörffer, Jane Smithard, Jennifer Guild, Dilip Upmanyu,
        Graham Norton, HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)