[OpenStack-docs] Improving OpenStack documentation around RabbitMQ

Matt Kassawara mkassawara at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 23:14:18 UTC 2015

Michael,

Although the installation guide only covers a simple environment that
doesn't stress resources such as RabbitMQ, I think it would benefit from
configuration recommendations or tweaks that ease growth toward production
environments. This includes OpenStack service configuration options that
control communication with RabbitMQ.

Besides covering RabbitMQ in the HA guide, I think we're tossing around the
idea of asking some operators to contribute practical/scalable deployment
methods and configurations, most of which probably include RabbitMQ.

Matt