[OpenStack-docs] How to branch for Kilo?

Matt Kassawara mkassawara at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 19:34:58 UTC 2015

Installation guide:

I see a few patches in flight [1][2][3][4], particularly around the
Apache/Memcached changes to keystone for RH and SUSE. For those testing
installations, please update the wiki page [5] for tracking purposes. After
these last few patches merge, I think the Ubuntu, RH, and SUSE versions
meet the Kilo spec requirements [6] for publication. Although we don't have
release packages yet, I don't anticipate them requiring major changes to
the guide (fingers crossed).

Networking guide:

I see a few patches in flight [7][8] to complete the deployment scenarios.
These patches, particularly the DVR scenario, are critical to meeting the
minimum content requirements for publication with the Kilo release.

Matt

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/178315/
[2] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/178112/
[3] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/178114/