[OpenStack-docs] [openstack-dev] Improving OpenStack documentation around RabbitMQ

Davanum Srinivas davanum at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 13:31:59 UTC 2015

Michael,

Have you seen this?
https://github.com/openstack/ha-guide/tree/master/doc/high-availability-guide/ha_aa_rabbitmq

That url was built from this github repo:
https://github.com/openstack/ha-guide/tree/master/doc/high-availability-guide/ha_aa_rabbitmq

There's a weekly meeting for the HA documentation to meet people
working on the HA guide:
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings#HA_Guide_Update_Meeting

Thanks,
dims