[OpenStack-docs] API site versioning

Tom Fifield tom at openstack.org
Mon Apr 27 00:24:06 UTC 2015

Hi,

This isn't my patch, but I'm just pulling this on to the mailing list
since I saw it languishing: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/155329/ :)

In this patch, the sample json files are updated for new things that are
coming in Kilo. However, as Anne notes: "This site is updated
continually, but it seems like these JSON examples won't be accurate
until the next version comes out. What should we do in this case?"

Then it's noted that we have folks using trunk, etc.

So - API site versioning - how do we solve it for "all APIs and those
with extensions" ?

Regards,

Tom