[OpenStack-docs] Requesting help on a docs bug / issue for Orchestration / Heat API docs

pcrews gleebix at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 18:24:35 UTC 2015

Hello,

I recently worked on this bug:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/openstack-api-site/+bug/1411394

With this patchset:
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/147644/

However, the effect was not the intended one and I am seeking help on
how to fix it.

The original problem was the all of the snapshot action urls were the same:
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/147644/2/api-ref/src/wadls/orchestration-api/src/v1/orchestration-api.wadl

But the problem was the the restore snapshot api call used a different
url (having '/restore' appended to the original docs url).

I thought I was fixing it, but now the docs are horribly munged and
appear worse for the patch :/

I apologize for this and humbly seek any assistance on how this code
actually works so that I can remedy my mistake.

Thank you,
Patrick Crews