[OpenStack-docs] FYI: Smaller translation imports

Andreas Jaeger aj at suse.com
Thu Apr 23 19:35:10 UTC 2015

I've written a change [1] to reduce the size of our translation files.
This removes the location information from the translation files as well
as untranslated strings. This should significantly reduce the amount of
change that translations bring in. For details see also this thread with
the translation team [2].

Note that the first import will be large since it removes all location
information. The following imports should be really small...

Let's see whether everything works as expected. If you notice any
problems with the daily import, please tell me directly.

Andreas

[1]
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/176313/4
[2]
http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-i18n/2015-April/thread.html#1061
    GF: Felix Imendörffer, Jane Smithard, Jennifer Guild, Dilip Upmanyu,
        Graham Norton, HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)