[OpenStack-docs] [install-guide] Open vSwitch versions

Christian Berendt christian at berendt.io
Sat Apr 18 08:20:27 UTC 2015

On 04/17/2015 08:37 PM, Matt Kassawara wrote:
> For those working on RH/CentOS, Fedora, SLES, and openSUSE... what
> version of Open vSwitch do you get with the Kilo packages? Ubuntu jumped
> to 2.3.1.

Fedora 21: 2.3.1-3.git20150327.fc21
CentOS 7.1: 2.1.2-2.el7.centos.1

For CentOS 7.1: The package is part of the openstack-juno repository at
the moment and will maybe be updated to a newer version when finalizing
the Kilo repository. Should I clarify this?

Christian.

--
Christian Berendt
Cloud Solution Architect