[OpenStack-docs] RST Based User Guides are published!

Bernd Bausch berndbausch at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 12:07:11 UTC 2015

Thanks! Panic mode off.

BUT:

The SHA looks good.
The source link not so good.

Correct link: blabla/tree/doc/user-guides/source/name-of-guide/mumble.rst.
Link in bug:  blabla/tree/doc/user-guides/source/mumble.rst

Unfortunately openstackdocstheme expects conf.py to be in the same directory as the rst files. That was so in the test environment, but is not so in production.

This means either the build structure needs to change, so that each separate book has its own conf.py, or the code in openstackdocstheme must be made to work without that assumption. Personally, I prefer the former approach :) though the latter is more robust and future-proof. The question is how can we communicate the name of the book to openstackdocstheme.

Both approaches require knowledge of the build process, which I don't have for the moment.

Bernd.