[OpenStack-docs] RST Based User Guides are published!

Meg McRoberts dreidellhasa at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 17 08:28:46 UTC 2015

I like the look --  very nice!
One thing I notice...  The text for both these guides says "This guide documents OpenStack Kilo, OpenStack Juno, and OpenStackIcehouse releases."But the top block of the left frame says "Icehouse...".  So I thought maybe one could select a different release -- in this case, it would display the sameguide, but it might be set up for guides that have different versions for different releases.
However, when I click on "Juno", it takes me to http://docs.openstack.org/juno/ -- I guess maybe that makes sense but it surprised me.
I'm thinking that the top block in the left frame should display the latest release that is released, so to speak, and maybe the drop-downs should say,for example, "Juno documentation" or maybe "RELEASES" in the drop-down should said "Released doc sets" or something.
meg