[OpenStack-docs] RST Based User Guides are published!

Bernd Bausch berndbausch at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 07:20:39 UTC 2015

The problems are based on wrong assumptions.

Perhaps no git is installed wherever the documentation is built. Therefore, no SHA.

It also looks like the working directory is ..../openstack-manuals when the doc is built, which results in the erroneous source code link e.g. <http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/openstack-manuals/tree/cli_set_environment_variables_using_openstack_rc.rst> instead of the correct <http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/openstack-manuals/tree/doc/user-guides/source/common/cli_set_environment_variables_using_openstack_rc.rst>.
In the end, it won’t be that easy to fix this.

Who can help me with the assumptions? What does the system look like where the production version of the docs is built?

Bernd