[OpenStack-docs] RST Based User Guides are published!

Andreas Jaeger aj at suse.com
Fri Apr 17 06:37:35 UTC 2015

The RST based user guides are now published, have a look at the shiny
new versions:
http://docs.openstack.org/user-guide/index.html
http://docs.openstack.org/user-guide-admin/index.html

Thanks to everybody that participated in getting this up with converting
content, reviewing, creation of the openstackdocstheme etc! I enjoyed
the teamwork.

If anything is broken with these guides, please tell us.
Links from index pages should work, I expect that we find some old links
to old locations and if somebody could grep through our repos for these
(just search for "user-guide/content" and "user-guide-admin/content"),
it would be appreciated!

Anne will delete the old content now doing the final steps in:
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Documentation/Migrate#Publishing_User_Guides

    GF: Felix Imendörffer, Jane Smithard, Jennifer Guild, Dilip Upmanyu,
        Graham Norton, HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)