[OpenStack-docs] [user guides] Next meeting - tomorrow!

Lana Brindley openstack at lanabrindley.com
Fri Apr 17 01:43:30 UTC 2015

Hi everyone,

We reconvened the user guide speciality team meeting today, notes:

== User Guides reorganisation ==
* The User Guide IA update will be a Liberty blueprint
* The blueprint and spec are now up in draft form: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/174647/ & https://blueprints.launchpad.net/openstack-manuals/+spec/reorganise-user-guides
* The spec will continue to be edited until the next meeting, so the team will continue working on this, comments welcome on the patch.

== Corp contributors ==
* We discussed the problem space a little more, in order to try and come up with solutions.
* Determined that this needs to be discussed as part of Liberty planning as a whole.

Lana