[OpenStack-docs] Ubuntu updates for Kilo (horizon) blocked on bug #1443787

Matt Kassawara mkassawara at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 18:32:33 UTC 2015

I thought I'd slog around the Nova blocker and try installing some other
services on Ubuntu... particularly ones that don't depend on the ability to
launch an instance. So far, apparently the horizon packages are broken too
[1].

I saw plenty of replies from RH folks on the Nova blocker bug and e-mail
thread, but no one from Ubuntu has touched either of them. We really need a
responsive resource at Ubuntu for packaging issues. I'm about to suspend
further work on the Ubuntu version of the installation guide until we get
some response from Ubuntu on these issues.

[1] https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/horizon/+bug/1443787