[OpenStack-docs] list of official project names

Anne Gentle annegentle at justwriteclick.com
Tue Apr 14 13:18:12 UTC 2015

Here's the lowdown on name changes.

Image Service to Image service

Bare metal module for OpenStack to Bare metal service

Adds these:
* tripleo: Deployment
* zaqar: Message service
* designate: DNS service
* magnum: Container service (note: asking for lowercase service)
* murano: Application catalog
* congress: Non-domain specific policy enforcement (note: asking for a
change to this name)
* rally: Benchmark service (note asking for lower case service instead of
aaS)

Proposed lowercase service for magnum:  https://review.openstack.org/173305
Proposed removal of "as a Service" for rally:
https://review.openstack.org/173308

Let me know if you find I missed any.

annegentle at justwriteclick.com