[OpenStack-docs] [training-guides] Bashate job

Pranav Salunke dguitarbite at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 11:45:45 UTC 2015

Hello,

I was going through the IRC logs and saw an action item that I would like
to discuss.

   1. *ACTION*: change bashate job to merge with slides also add document
   stating reason to do that. patch
   https://review.openstack.org/#/c/164534/3/tox.ini (sayalilunkad
   <http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/training_guides/2015/training_guides.2015-04-13-17.01.log.html#l-72>,
   17:27:06)

I would be interested in knowing why do we need to carry out this change.
As of now bashate job is not going through any checks! Which means that the
bashate jobs are not being run in the CI system upstream. I asked the
original author to make it like this is because we need to test if bashate
is appropriate and not blocking important patches. After a while this will
be merged with the existing checks. But for now, I strongly suggest to keep
it as it is and not introduce it in the openstack gate/CI.

Regards,

Pranav