[OpenStack-docs] [install-guide] removal of the document change history table

Andreas Jaeger aj at suse.com
Tue Apr 14 10:27:38 UTC 2015

On 04/14/2015 12:12 PM, Christian Berendt wrote:
> The document change history table
> (http://docs.openstack.org/juno/install-guide/install/yum/content/ch_preface.html)
> does not makes sense to me because the change history is incomplete
> (e.g. no "start documentation for kilo").

We update in general at least once per release. Patches are welcome ;)

> I would prefer to remove the document change history table and to
> replace it with a list of links to available specifications (e.g.
> http://specs.openstack.org/openstack/docs-specs/specs/kilo/installguide-kilo.html).

I suggest to add the basics from the spec to the history to see what was
actually done - or add what we plan and we revise later ;)

    GF: Felix Imendörffer, Jane Smithard, Jennifer Guild, Dilip Upmanyu,
        Graham Norton, HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)