[OpenStack-docs] [install-guide][User Guides] Glance v2 documentation?

Bernd Bausch berndbausch at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 09:45:06 UTC 2015

Monty,

I try to read up on the glance image upload workflow in v2, though I
struggle understanding the v2 "task" concept and the related workflows. And
I haven't found anything about how to use the glance CLI for the workflows.

> I've got a bunch of knowledge of the stuff you have to do in my brain and
in some shell scripts we have to use to do things.

It would help if we got it out of your brain somehow. Are the shell scripts
anywhere accessible?

A question to the user guide team:

Is end-/admin-user documentation for the v2 glance CLI client commands on
the radar? The reference exists
(http://docs.openstack.org/cli-reference/content/glanceclient_commands.html)
, but I haven't found anything on concepts and workflows.

Bernd