[OpenStack-docs] Liberty Design Session Docs Planning

Lana Brindley openstack at lanabrindley.com
Tue Apr 14 04:40:24 UTC 2015

Hi everyone!

As the (not quite) ordained Liberty Docs PTL, I've been working with
Anne to start putting together a schedule for the Design Summit in
Vancouver.

This summit, we've got a larger range of sessions available, which is
great news because it means we'll have a lot more opportunity to get
together and discuss what Liberty docs should look like.

In line with my candidacy email from last week, I'd like to make sure we
spend some time on information architecture of the suite. I also think
it's important that we consider how the documentation team is structured
(should we have more cores, or continue growing specialty teams?), and
how we tackle requests for new work.

I'm sure there's plenty of things you would like to see us cover too,
and I really want to know what's important to you right now. The
etherpad is here:
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/Docs_Liberty_Design_Sessions

Please go ahead and add your suggestions for topics if you think I've
missed anything, and feel free to add your ideas about the suggested
schedule.

In the meantime, if you have any questions, feel free to email me, or
track me down on IRC (@loquacities).

Thanks,
Lana

--